The most sickest thing i’ve ever seen
1989 x Natas Kaupas - Natas Spin.
FLIPPING SHIT I WANT TO DO THIS SO BAD
*tries to study using my notes*
I’m so done. A girl drove a barbie jeep to school today
she even parked it y’all
i love this picture of my mom because she just gave birth and she not even impressed
will u ever be proud of me mom
"yesssss, pet me human"
FLOWER SCULPTURES PARADE IN ZUNDERT, NETHERLANDS
Bloemencorso, the annual parade of flowers in Zundert. Despite the relatively small nature of Zundert (a small town with a population of about 20,000) the variety of and ingenuity of these sculptures seems to know no bounds. [via thisiscolossal]
There are three kinds of people.
1. Women Delivering Ice, 1918
2. Times Square, 1947
3. Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
4. Marilyn Monroe, 1957
5. Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
6. Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
7. Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
8. Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
9. Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
10. Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
See the rest here: http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/20-historic-black-and-white-pictures-restored-in-color/
Save money and do it yourself, they said.